- Dry suit (neoprene dry suites are highly recommended)
- Warm dry undergarments (we recommend you have two sets)
- Two unfreezing regulators – regulators must have been serviced just prior to the trip
- BCD (preferably with integrated weight system)
- Mask and fins
- Gloves (three-finger mitts or dry gloves with rings are highly recommended)
- Diving computer
- Powerful torch, preferably rechargeable. Batteries (if needed) may be bought in Moscow
* All equipment listed above can be purchased or hired at the Arctic Circle Dive Centre, but we strongly recommend bringing your own kit, making sure you double check it before your trip.
- Warm underwear (two-layer or made of polartec) and 5 pairs of warm socks.
- Warm sweater.
- Warm waterproof shoes.
- Warm anorak for cold weather (-30).
- Warm cap covering the ears.
- Sunglasses with a UV filter to protect the eyes in sunny
- Lip care stick and cream to protect hands and face
- against cold and wind.
*Arctic thermal coats are available to hire upon request.